Friday, August 20, 2010

Practicing for Retirement - August17th -20th

I have to be honest, most of the activity over the last several days has been focused on recycling old computers which, I guess, is a practicing for retirement activity. But, I have gotten in a couple of good practice sessions. Such as:

  • Wendy's has a hamburger for 89 cents!!! Woo hoo!!! Great lunch.
  • Go to the Sam's during lunch if you don't want Wendy's and eat the samples. Wow!
  • Watching the sunset on the beach for the millionth time. I will never get tired of that.

Only have a few days left to practice so I guess I better put in that $1 movie and start watching so I don't have to pay a late fee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Out of the box tips for surviving the week.

Photo by  Jonny Caspari  on  Unsplash So this whole exploration of methodologies for surviving the week has taken on a life of it's...